Why Choose PhotoActive Photography?
Our Preferred Partners
• Joe Farren Wedding Singer & DJ
• Deirdre Padilla - 727.215.0670
• Angelia Stevenson with Brushes of Beauty - 813.716.8590
• Tiara with Tiara Styles Beauty - 813.777.9253
• Anthony Santiago with Since 1987 Films
Please call or text Anthony at 813-310-5616 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Leslie Harris-Senac with Visions Unlimited Videography
Please call or text Leslie at (941) 315-3456 or email her at email@example.com
• Brenna Taylor with An Elegant Affair
Please call Brenna at 813-434-0288
• Angelina Colhourer
Please email Angelina at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rate 5 stars by Kisha J. - Awesome photographer! Chuck did an amazing job on our photos can't wait to see the finished album and final photos. Thanks Chuck!
- Rated 5 stars by Ashley - Amazing Photographer! We used PhotoActive Photography for our engagement and wedding pictures and absolutely loved the pictures and the entire experience!
- Rated 5 stars by Steven S. - Outstanding! Chuck was our photographer who was selected through David's Bridal. He was on time, courteous, and professional. His shots were outstanding and captured every detail of our wedding and reception. Highly recommended!
- Rated 5 stars by Bev D. - Chuck, from the moment we met at the conference I knew something special was going to happen. And it did. You are a magnificent photographer. Not only in skill, but in your unique ability to capture exceptional moments. You made everyone feel comfortable and thrilled to participate in your picture taking. The final video slideshow is incredible and reflects our conference in a most stunning way – you captured those smiles and evidence of a remarkable event. Thank you Chuck for making us look good.
- Rated 5 stars by Rita M. - Truly Chuck knows how to capture the perfect photos. His professionalism, quality, kindness, timeliness, dedication and experience speaks loudly through his finished products. Also, he is pleasant to work with. He definitely knows photography. My family will cherish the beautiful memories he was able to capture on camera. Thanks a million for the work done for my family. I highly recommend Chuck Jackson. You will not be disappointed with his work. We definitely love his work!
- Rated 5 stars by Laura - Great value, great photography! We had an amazing experience with PhotoActive Photography! Chuck is great! All of our family & friends raved about how personable he was. My new husband and I knew from the first time we met him that he would be. His work is phenomenal as well. He is very talented & his prices are very reasonable. We didn't want to spend a fortune on photography & figured since we weren't paying and insane amount (as a lot of photographers do) that our photos would be mediocre. Boy were we wrong!!! Chuck did and amazing job & we have SO many great photos from our special day. I would highly recommend PhotoActive Photogrpahy for your wedding day!
- Rated 5 stars by Sarah Robinson-Hughes - Chuck was a gem of a find! Being an overseas bride I had only the internet to rely on to find a photographer for my big day. Chuck's quote was not only reasonable but his friendly open and informative communication 'sold me'. I have not regretted that decision for one minute. He is extremely personable, very friendly and immediately puts you at your ease. My guests loved him and he took lots of photographs without us ever feeling 'imposed' upon which was key due to our small wedding. The photographs are amazing and I have never had so much positive feedback from friends and family with people telling me how artistic they are and that they are the best photographs they've ever seen. His attention to detail is faultless. I would recommend Chuck in a heartbeat and if anyone is getting married around the Tampa area I would really have to question why you would want to pick anyone else! xxx
- Rated 5 stars by Kristy Richards - I still can not believe that my husband and I were fortunate enough to have to have Chuck as our wedding photographer, especially with the limited budget that we were working with. From the beginning, Chuck was friendly and professional. His responses to my e-mails were always timely and he always provided advice to help me in planning the wedding without being intrusive in any way. On the day of the wedding, he was on time and not at all "in the way" as he took pictures of the preparation. I should mention that I had a VERY tight timeline on the day of the wedding, and Chuck still managed to get all of the pictures that I requested. He even managed to get outdoor pics of my groom and I before it started to rain. And oh the pictures!!! Before my husband and I returned from the honeymoon the teaser slideshow pictures were already up on the site. They completely blew me away!! I've seen a lot of pictures that were taken at the wedding, even those that were taken with professional cameras. However, none even come close to the pictures that Chuck got. He captured every detail, and I couldn't be happier that we chose him to photograph our wedding. He'll also be the photographer at my sister's wedding next month! lol
- Rated 5 stars by Wendy-a destination wedding bride - Hire Chuck now! He stayed in touch throughout my whole destination wedding planning process. Always easy to talk to and always quick with a response and answer. Very professional and beautiful work. Everyone else raved about him and are amazed by his photos as well. Such a great artistic eye and attention to details. He's the best! Thank you Chuck!!!
- Rated 5 stars by Jaime Bryant/ Petti - Planning a wedding out of state was a real challenge , I decided to put my trust in to PhotoActive after speaking with Chuck numerous times and getting a really good feeling about working with him. His customer service is excellent and he goes above and beyond to please his clients. His work exceded my expectations and everyone still comments and gives me compliments not only on his work but how nice and professional he carried himself with all of my family & friends. I would recommend him highly and will be using his services again for my "Trash the dress" session (which i rather call Glamorizing The Dress ).
- Review by Queenie Willis - "Chuck was so professional, he made the evening seem as though we were stars. Everyone was so pleased with his work, the photos were awesome. Really words cannot fully describe what a night we had. But when we looked back at the photos that were taken it was so emotional, because he captured such beautiful moments. Thanks Chuck, I can't sing your praises enough!"
- Rated 5 stars by Maria & Jevon Miller - What an amazing deal for photos you will cherish for a lifetime! So many images to choose from, I wonder in awe how Chuck had the ability to get everything that happened on our special day, even the things I missed. For instance, the groomsmen's scheme to replace my wedding band for the ceremony with a mood ring and while that was going on he still caught great images of my nieces getting ready in the other end of the church. Artistically, I still don't know how our pictures truly look like a magical fairy tale, the colors are so vivid and edited so well. I could not have asked for more and on top of that Chuck is the most kind and professional photographer. I was not sure how things were going to work, planning everything from Vancouver, BC but I would not change a thing and I would recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer no matter what the occasion.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars by Archie Harmon - "Great Photographer with Exceptional Service and Prices" I contacted the Photoactive photography and I spoke directly to the owner (and more importantly the photographer). Chuck Jackson did an excellent job with my wedding brunch. The pictures were one's that my wife and I will cherish. He had all photos edited and posted on the website within 3 days of my event. He always communicated the deadlines and I am so pleased we went with his services. The pictures were expressive of our personalities. It's hard to find photographers that "get it". He gets it.
- Rated 5 out of 5 Stars by Brandon Henry - Chuck Jackson is by far one of the BEST photographers available! He is very professional, and his services are TOP-NOTCH! I hired him for my 30th birthday celebration. As we all know, the 30th birthday is a milestone birthday that one always wants to remember. Keeping this in mind, I knew I had to find a photographer who would do me justice...and Chuck did just that! He was truly "on point" the entire evening! Chuck captured soooo many GREAT shots of my friends, family and me. There were nearly 1000 pictures! The images were so crisp and clear...and of the highest quality. Just as Archie mentioned, the pics were posted within a few days on the wedding website, and the photo DVD was provided to me within a week. I truly appreciate Chuck for helping to make my 30th birthday celebration a very memorable occasion for me! I recommend him wholeheartedly for any and all occasions. You will not be disappointed.
- Review by Dorothy Wilkerson - Chuck is extremely professional and did an incredible job capturing every detail and moment of my wedding!! With his help and experience I was able to easily plan out all the details from afar here in Texas. His work will speak for itself and his pictures will leave you in awe. He has already provided his wonderful services to two of my other friends and will also be doing my sister's upcoming wedding- we wouldn't go anywhere else!! THANK YOU very very much Chuck!!
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars by Nia and Kyle N. - Chuck did a fantastic job of capturing the memories made at our wedding. He was easy to work with and very flexible. Every time I look at the pictures, I'm taken back to that day and it reminds me of the great time everyone had. I'm so glad we went with Chuck and PhotoActive Photography. I recommend him to everyone!!!
- Review by Teri Suit - Working with Chuck Jackson was indeed a pleasure. I was in need of a new professional headshot and dreaded finding the time to work one more thing into a busy schedule. Chuck made the entire process very easy. He agreed to come and do the shot at my home or office and I thought - well that will make it less of a time-killer. He was prompt, courteous, professional and delivered exactly what I had hoped for - an easy photo shoot done in my home, that produced a really great head shot. From his set-up to the final shot, it took maybe 45 minutes. He delivered proofs via email, sending several good shots to choose from. I would encourage anyone who needs a professional shot done to work with Chuck. In my opinion he is a solid "pro" and I would use him in the future without any hesitation.